We celebrated Peter's birthday today with the Paynes, our dear friends. We don't get to see them too often because they live in Wheaton but we try to. We met them for dinner at Moretti's and then came back to our house to hang out and have dessert. I had wanted to get a couple pictures of the girls together...Kate and Cora (they are 13 months apart) but Cora was already in bed before I thought of it. Lucky for me though, she didn't fall asleep and she needed a diaper change. After this, I figured I might as well get her up to take some pictures because that is what Moms do :) . Cora seemed to enjoy the pajama party and LOVED sitting/snuggling next to Kate on the couch. Kate seemed confused with the fact that Cora didn't have any legs or belly (they were inside the "sleep sack" but that is hard to explain to an 18 month old girl).
No comments:
Post a Comment